- The website http://www.lucien-n-luciano.com and its content (the “Website“) is provided by Lucien Nicolet, ch. De Champvent 16A, 1008 Jouxtens-Mezery, also known as Luciano “Luciano”)
- The Website may only be used for non-commercial purposes, i.e. not for obtaining a commercial advantage or private financial compensation.
- Despite his best efforts for the correctness of information and content, including all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, or other materials, published on, posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Website, Luciano makes no representations and warranties, whether express or implied, and shall under no circumstances be held liable for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or reliability of the information and content of the Website (e.g. live performance tour dates are the sole responsibility and are provided by the live performance promoters). To the extent permitted by applicable law, Luciano shall not be held liable for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, as well as direct or indirect damages of any nature whatsoever, whether tangible or intangible, which could be caused by the access and use of the Website, any information and content published on, posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Website, or by their impossibility of access and/or use.
- In particular, dates announced on the Website may be changed or cancelled for reasons out of Luciano’s control and the users should always check the promoter’s website or sublocation to obtain information.
- Luciano expressly reserves the right to modify all or part of the information and content of the Website, to delete it or to suspend the access and use thereof, at any time and without prior warning.
- Luciano does not warrant that the Website is free from any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other malicious programs. Therefore, Luciano shall not be held liable in case of contamination and/or damage by a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other malicious program of the computer hardware of the user. Users of this Website shall take all necessary measures to protect his/her own data, software, computer and other computer equipment from any contamination and/or damage by possible viruses, worms, Trojan horses or malicious programs circulating on the Internet.
- The Website and its content are protected by intellectual property rights. Luciano and its licensors shall retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Website, its content and all intellectual property rights related thereto. The user shall only be authorized to access and use the Website, and use any information and content published on, posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Website, for personal purposes only (e.g. the user can listen to audio content on the Website only for his/her private use. Audio content may include, but is not limited to, a radio show, a Podcast, a DJ mix-set or a live recording). The user shall not be authorized to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any information and content published on, posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Website.
References and links
- The Website contains references and links to third-party websites maintained by other content providers. Access to and use of these third-party websites are at the user’s risk. These references and links are provided solely as a convenience to the user and not as an endorsement by Luciano and Luciano hereby disclaims any representations and warranties, whether express or implied, regarding the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or reliability of the information and content of such third-party websites.
- In the event of questions about intellectual property or any other matter relating to the access and use of the Website, the user may contact Luciano using the form accessible at http://www.lucien-n-luciano.com/contacts.
Governing law and jurisdiction