- When accessing and using the Website, the following data is recorded: the IP address, date, time and information generally transmitted on the operating system or on the navigation software.
- Luciano is likely to collect personal data about the user, especially when the user communicates personal information (name, first name, e-mail address, billing information, etc.) to receive Luciano’s newsletter or for purposes of donation to the One Coin For Life Foundation.
- The personal data collected by Luciano are processed in accordance with the Swiss legislation in force to improve the navigation and use of the Website, and to provide services such as sending a newsletter. Luciano shall take the technical and organizational measures for data security and shall retain them only to the extent necessary for the purposes of use set out above. The user can access the personal data processed by Luciano at any time by sending an email to [email@example.com].
- The user’s personal data may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of his/her state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. In submitting such personal data, the user each time specifically agrees to that transfer.
- Cookies may be stored in the memory of the user’s web browser and/or electronic device to record information relating to the user’s visits of the Website.
- The cookies notably enable the recognition of the user, facilitate and personalize the access and use of the Website by memorizing certain parameters. Cookies are used in particular to obtain information concerning the pages consulted and the dates and times of consultation.
- In particular, the Website uses the cookie Google Analytics which collects information and reports website usage statistics without personally identifying individual users to Google. You can opt out of providing us with this information if you wish, with no impact on your experience of the Website. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics when using the Website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Governing law and jurisdiction